AMEL renew their partnership with the “Rallye des Iles du Soleil” in 2020
For the third consecutive year since its creation in 2017, AMEL Yachts are pleased to announce their partnership with the “Rallye des Iles du Soleil”. The rally will depart on October 31st from La Palma in the Canary Islands to cross the Atlantic, make a stopover in the Cape Verde islands before going to Marie-Galante in Guadeloupe.
We hope to see AMEL yachts in numbers again for this year’s edition, after 3 of them took part in the rally last year. With our partnership in mind, the first ten boats to sign for the crossing will receive a financial support from AMEL.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE “RALLYE DES ILES DU SOLEIL”?
to benefit from many advantages, such as:
– supervision by professionals,
– a departure port, Marina La Palma, which is ideal for preparing a Transatlantic crossing,
– an arrival in Marie-Galante, the jewel of the Islands of
– the chance to navigate with the trade winds in your sails,
– preparatory seminars prior to departure (technical, medical,
– technical and practical aids at the departure and arrival
– rally, weather and medical briefing sessions prior to
– satellite tracking of the fleet,
– an official website with cartography to track the boats
– daily dispatches to all the boats of two positions/day,
weather updates and news from the fleet,
– collaboration with many international shipyards, – support from top quality institutional, technical, press and private partners!